+49 711 685-85361
Böblinger Str. 72
2011 - 2018: Parker Aerospace, USA
March 2013 - January 2018: Engineering Manager, Analytical Sciences
June 2011 - September 2016: Team Leader, CFD/Thermal Analysis
2008 - 2011: UTC Aerospace Systems, USA
March 2008 - June 2011: IPT Lead / Combustion
2006 - 2008: Colorado School of Mines, CO, USA
Assistant Professor (Fluid Dynamics), Tenure-Track, Division of Engineering
2004 - 2006: UTC Aerospace Systems, USA
Januray 2004 - June 2006: Senior Engineer / Aerodynamics
2013 - 2018: Associate Adjunct Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, UC Irvine.
2012 - 2018: Research Ambassador
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
2005 - 2006: Adjunct Professor
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of San Diego.
2000 - 2004: Assistant Researcher
Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, UC Irvine, Combustion & Propulsion Group.
December 1999: Ph.D., University of California, Irvine (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)
December 1995: M.S., University of California, Irvine (Mechanical Engineering)
September 1993: Dipl.-Ing., Techincal University Stuttgart, Germany (Aeronautics and Astronautics)
May 2014: Managment Certificate, University of California, San Diego (Leadership and Managment)
September 2011: Graduate Certificate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (System Design and Management Program)
- Eight issued US patents and 5 US patent applications pending.
- Numerous technical paper, inventor and achievement awards at Parker Hannifin Corp. (Aerospace Group) and United Technologies UTC (formerly Hamilton Sundstrand Power Systems).
- Artur Fischer Inventor Award, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Faculty Career Development Award, UC Regents Dissertation Fellowship, MAE Departmental Fellowship, UC Irvine.
- Three Year DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Dissertation Scholarship (HSPII, AUFE).
- One Year DFHK (German-French Academic Exchange Program) Research and Educational Scholarship.